Thursday, June 16, 2011

That's the dipstick



Hat: Target
Top: Boden
Shorts: Boden
Wedges: Target



It's a Target Boden sandwich! Isn't it glorious? Not really. I think what we've learned from all this is that I need to size DOWN in Boden's clothing. Self-esteem boost!



Today I learned how to check my car's oil level. It is a lot easier than I thought it would be so why didn't I learn about...9 years ago when I started driving? Oh well, better late than never as I say. As has everyone else I have ever known.

I'll be in Savannah all weekend. I'm planning on taking my camera and computer, though I have no idea if I'll have time to update. If not, megaupdate on Tuesday! I'll be sticking to 30 for 30 too. Probably. Mostly.

Ok maybe.

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun place for pics - it looks both artistic and whimsical! I also love that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun photo location! And I love your hat!

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I really loved this location AND: no children around. Weird but it makes my life easier :)

    ReplyDelete