Sunday, June 12, 2011

30 for 30 picks reloaded

Well well well. It's that time again, the time where I eschew most of my wardrobe for 30 lucky pieces of clothing that will go into heavy rotation for a month. Meet the picks!


Target | Target


Boden | Target


Anthro | JCPenney | Target | Anthro


Target | Target | Target | JCPenney


Anthro | Target | JCPenney


JCPenney | JCPenney | JCPenney (oy)


Boden | Walmart | Target | JCPenney | Boden | Gap


DSW | Target | Target | Nine West | Target

For those of you counting at home, yes, that's 29 items. I don't know what to pick for the last item! I think I'm going to leave that slot open and when I hit crisis mode I will have a backup item to fall on.

I was going to post my "fond farewell" outfit but it ended up being shorts and a work t-shirt so really it wasn't too impressive. You can imagine me in a pair of navy bermudas and a yellow shirt, right?

This list, of course, doesn't include beachwear, housewear, barnwear or hotter-than-George-Clooney-I-swear-we're-living-on-the-sun-wear. I did everyone a favour by not including my bathing suits in the 30. I'd be down at least 6 pieces anyway! I'll be in Savannah this coming weekend and I'll be in 30 mode then, as I will this Tuesday, which is EBEW (lace this month--I don't really do lace but I'll try). Expect to see a ton of accessories, as always, and I'm sure my floppy hats will appear, especially in Savannah.

So here we go! Tomorrow is day 1. Watch what happens.

Want to see my last 30 for 30? View all the outfits here, or you can read the roundup and lessons learned here.

10 comments:

  1. Aw, I love the clothesline. I wanted to do something cute, but it was RAINING today. Ugh. Stupid Oregon. I'm looking forward to going through the 30 with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo rain! I'm glad I took my pictures this morning (even though it was godawful hot) because when I got home from work it was pouring down rain. Not that I can complain about that because we needed it desperately. 30 for 30 here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! The clothesline is genius! Good choices. I went back and reviewed your prior 30 tips too. I have to make sure I remember to accessorize, accessorize, accessorize! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool how you displayed all your clothes! Good luck with the challenge! I started today as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elle, thank you! The clothesline was definitely not planned but it turned out awesome (even if I was soaked with sweat by the end). And absolutely--the number one thing that makes an outfit an outfit instead of clothes on a body is accessories, no matter if you're doing 30 for 30 or not!

    Rebekah--thank you! Best of luck to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what you come up with!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Monique! You and me both--I have no idea where this 30 is going to end up.

    Thank you Meghan! I might have to use it again in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaah lovely! Blog candy indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much Isabella :)

    ReplyDelete