Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Going that extra mileish



Headband: H&M
Necklace: JCPenney
Top: JCPenney
Dress: Anthro
Flats: Target



Monkeyface once wrote about the importanceish of matching one's location to one's outfit. I usually make a slight effort but since the majority of my locations involve either graffiti or doors, I don't really spend a lot of time considering how everything matches together. But I tried a little more today, and it really worked out, I think.



In other news, I totally broke the no shopping rule of 30 for 30 while I was on vacation. I went a wildish at Gap (there was a 50% off all sale items sale! Come on!) and Banana Republic (because everyone needs a tank top with elephants on it). Also bought a pair of Toms, which are really the ugliest shoes ever but hey, scratch them off the wish list! They aren't glitters but they aren't totally nasty. We'll see how they last--after 30 for 30 is over, of course :)

2 comments:

  1. You do look like you are graffiti'ed on that wall. Is graffiti'ed a word? I love the dress! Very summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elle! I'm not sure if graffitied is a word but it is now. I'm a big fan of this dress, I'm glad I got it!

    ReplyDelete