Thursday, June 23, 2011

First run



Necklace: Gift from parents
Cardigan: Target
Shirt: Boden
Skirt: JCPenney
Wedges: Target



You know what I love? Summer tv. I know most of the time summer television = reality out the wazoo, but tonight Burn Notice cam back on USA, and Suits is on now and it's kind of awesome. Covert Affairs? Royal Pains? Okay, so maybe I just love USA in the summer. But this is the golden age of cable tv.



And they never look sweaty on tv either. They glisten. Summer tv, y'all. This is just what we all need.

4 comments:

  1. Love the green! The cardigan and the stripes are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur! That colour is great on you. Love the stripes and that denim skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you added the numbers for your 30, they fit so seamlessly in! I have no idea what number I am on, obviously I need to get on that. Love these pics and your bright and cheery outfit, and thanks for the summer TV recommends! I am in serious need of some TV fun to get me through the summer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elle thank you! I was so excited to see that the stripes on my shirt matched the cardigan.

    Erin, thank you too! I can't help but love lime green. If only more thinks were lime green!

    Monkeyfaaaaaaace! Thank you very much! I highly recommend anything currently or previously on USA. Covert Affairs especially is amaaaaazing.

    ReplyDelete