Saturday, August 24, 2013

What to wear to a Bruno Mars concert



Moonshine Jungle World Tour
Bruno Mars with Fitz and the Tantrums
August 21 @ 7:30PM
Time Warner Cable Arena, Charlotte, NC

A. wore:



I wore:



First of all, I got accidentally trapped in the VIP lounge in the stadium. There were two bathroom doors, and guess who used the wrong one? I was behind a wall of glass. I felt like a penguin in a zoo.

Second: A. and I agree that this concert got us pregnant. Bruno Mars is a human being with a sizable amount of sex appeal, and Bruno Mars is a human being with a band whose members all have a sizable amount of sex appeal. But beyond that, Mars is just an impressive singer. He sounds good, you guys. Concert season has been really excellent in terms of musical quality, and this one nailed it. Ending with Gorilla--possibly the raunchiest song I've heard in recent memory--was beyond blush inducing. When an uptick of baby births is noted in Charlotte in 9 months and no one can figure out why, you'll remember this post, and you'll know exactly what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment