Tuesday, August 12, 2014

What to wear to a Miley Cyrus concert



Bangerz Tour
Miley Cyrus with Lily Allen
August 6 @ 7pm
Time Warner Cable Arena, Charlotte, NC

L. wore:



I wore:



IT FINALLY HAPPENED.

After eight long months of waiting, one cancelled concert and rescheduling drama, which meant S. couldn't come with me (devastating!), L. and I rested our vocals and jammed the hell out in Charlotte with Miley Cyrus. I've gotten a lot of shit for liking Miley--possibly even more than I got for liking Justin Bieber--but I can say with complete honesty that Miley's singing voice is there. She has excellent vocal talent, and she even sang Jolene for her super Southern crowd.

It was a great night. Particularly because an ice cream sandwich was involved. Yessss.

No comments:

Post a Comment