Saturday, June 25, 2011

Thank you Moses



Cardigan: Target
Top: Target
Jeans: Gap
Flats: Target



Yesterday (this outfit is from yesterday/Friday) I went into work thinking oh, it'll be quiet. Friday nights usually are in libraries, since that's a night when people do things like go to the movies, party, or in my case read in the quite comfort of their own homes. I'm cool like that.

Boy was I wrong! There is only one person at my public service desk on Friday nights and it was crazy, crazy, crazy. So I'm glad for once that the outfit I really wanted to wear--the SHIRT I really wanted to wear--was halfway through the spin cycle when I got ready for work, because the shoes I really wanted to wear (those awesome ridiculous gladiator wedges) would not have gone well with the insanity of me running hither and yon to find DVDs for people. On the bright side I did find The Ten Commandments when I thought it was lost. Awww yeaaaaah, it's the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment