Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Delete delete delete



Scarf: Target
Cardigan: Target
Skirt: JCPenney
Wedges: Target



I'm really not sure what I was thinking wearing a scarf and cardigan when it was 90 at 9:15pm when I got out of work. I guess I thought if I couldn't go naked, I'd zip to the other end of the spectrum. There's nothing like a fake cravat--aka a big ol' bow--to make me feel cool/sweaty and hip/lame. Take your pick!



I was running late to work today (I really had to stock up on Target cardigans--on sale this week for $15! Run, don't walk) and my options were to either I cut today's photoshoot or I got fired and of course if I get fired I don't get my weekly Oreo fix so the shoot had to go. But coworker T. loves taking my pictures and it worked out great, except when I went through my pictures and found an additional five of my chest. Thank you, T., for supporting my endeavour to be a Playboy model. (Those all got deleted, except the one below.)

4 comments:

  1. Great tip about Target - especially with the no shopping on the 30 for 30 coming up. :)
    I think the scarf looks lovely.
    Don't you hate that when you know something looks cute but by the end of the day you end up uncomfortable - it's like comfort or cute? Comfort always wins out for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Elle stock up on cardis while you still can! I may have bought three. Oops. Yeah as soon as T. was done taking my pictures I pulled off the scarf. I felt more gross and sweaty than normal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU GOT THE WEDGES! I saw those at my target and I was like, "Jess will have those. I probably need to have those too." (Yes I think of you often when in target. Not in a creepy way. I promise.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahahaha I DID! I even talked my mom into getting them for me as an early birthday present. I love them, they're so comfortable! I only wish they had come in a darker brown since currently they're the same colour as my skin (womp womp so pasty) but that's ok, I still love them. I can't wait to wear them with tights, they're going to look awesome! Also: I am honoured you think of me when you're at Target. My lifelong goal of having people associate me with Target has been fulfilled!

    ReplyDelete