Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's a ferry tail



Hair pin: gift from coworker T.
Necklace: antiqued
Top: Anthropologie
Skirt: Gap
Wedges: Target
Fingers: Sephora by OPI I Don't Bite



Ever have one of those days that just goes your way? You have a great outfit--not to toot my own horn but come on, pattern mixing powerhouse right here--people are complimenting you all day, someone hands you a bag of M&Ms. Your favourite drink is waiting for you at work, and you're in the middle of what is turning into an amazing book. People are putting fabric flowers in your hair. It's all going your way.



Can you guess that today was one of those days? My day began at 1:30am this morning when my phone wouldn't stop ding dinging at me, but I figured out how to turn it off. My cat reawoke me at 5 but I didn't really mind. I picked up my new glasses on the way into work, and my coworker bought me a cinnamon bun for dessert at lunch. And I had a dream patron today--a Justin Bieber fan, just like me. I even peeped in on a great location after work for photos. And then my parents made me dinner! Amazing. I don't know what I did to deserve this* but boy do I feel lucky.



*it'smybirthday

12 comments:

  1. aww! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, happy bday! I got a Target cardigan today in your honor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Are those the new glasses? I was looking back at older pics trying to compare - they look darker rimmed. I dig them.

    What cool things did you get for your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously, june 8th is your birthday? it is mine, too. awesome....
    aleisha
    cutefatandshort.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much!

    Brooke: your comment made me laugh :D

    Elle: they are new glasses! It was time for an update and I was hating how my Transitions looked in outfit pictures so I got these without!

    Aleisha: no way?! Happy birthday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeaaaaaaaaaaah! Your birthday outfit is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks K.! I really love how it turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The outfit is SO cute. I love your love of patterns. I need to move that way myself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Meghan! I love my love of patterns too and I support any movement you make toward a similar philosophy :)

    ReplyDelete