Saturday, June 4, 2011

In a flash



Necklace: wapa on Etsy
Cardigan: Anthropologie
Tank: Target
Jeans: Walmart
Wedges: Target



Taking a break from my irregularly scheduled flash card making for this post! Yes, flash cards on a Saturday night. I'm that girl. I have to admit there are a lot more words I don't know that I need to know than I thought I knew (still following?) and I need about 300 more index cards but this is going to happen.



And after the GRE is over I am going to shred them and I am going to make it snow in August. And then I will sweep it all up and recycle it like Adrian Monk, because that's who I am.

See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. i feel your pain...when i took the GRE the thing that bothered me about the words were that they were not the root based rules that i knew...they were all the exceptions that i did NOT know. OR they were the 12th definition of the word that nobody uses...this isn't making you feel better is it? i am sorry...you are an english major, you are going to do much better than i did....good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaks are important!
    Cute shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aleisha you are so not helping!! I have a stack of index cards three inches high so I'm really hoping that helps. I really hope I do okay--despite reading so much and writing so much vocabulary is one of my greatest weaknesses.

    Elle, don't worry! I'm taking lots of breaks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, i will try to help. try using one of the flashcard words a day, in your outfit posts...as random as it seems...i will love it! then i will have to tell the etymology of it....then, you can have a visual of the outfit as the word and you will never forget it!
    brilliant--no?

    still not helping? obviously i teach jr. high, it is how my mind works:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kind of like that, actually! I'm not sure if I'll fit 500 words into the next 2 months but I'll definitely start using them in my posts!

    ReplyDelete