Thursday, March 17, 2011

Minted in clay



Necklace: wapa on Etsy
Top: Target
Tank (underneath): Old Navy
Skirt: JCPenney
Shoes: Pink Studio, via Anthropologie
Nail polish: Zoya Dannii



Breaking that rule of thirds. I'm such a jerk!

Today is St. Patrick's Day, and if you're like me you don't care but you don't want people harping on you all day because you're not wearing green so you do it anyway. On the bright side, these v-neck tees from Target are about the best things ever made--they come in great colours (even green for all your March holiday needs), are super comfortable and best of all they're lightweight. And the v isn't cut too low, so work appropriate! Yay.



I tried watching the basketball game tonight (a school in my area is playing) but it held my interest for about 2 minutes. Basketball is definitely not my thing. I'll be here in my corner, clutching onto the dim hope that the NFL isn't locked out forever.

More importantly, my shirt is mint green and you know what that means? THIN MINT TIME.

2 comments:

  1. Pattern mixing AND thin mints? Man. You've got it going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if I also had a cup of milk I would have it all!

    ReplyDelete