Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bugged



Prnted top: JCPenney
Tank: TJMaxx?
Shorts: Walmart
Flats: Target via eBay



Yeah there's a hole in my shoe. I don't care! I love these shoes. I'll sew it up.

Please ignore the fact that my shorts are the same colour as my legs. Hopefully it won't be this way forever. (It probably will.)



Gosh don't you just want to cut that one piece of grass right down? What a jerk.

I spent too much time tonight with coworker T. eating bacon and letting her take pictures of my sunburned chest. Yay for Tuesday nights!

I was nearly eaten alive by gnats taking these pictures. I know tall grass is pretty but I think from now on I'm going to stick to urban decay. Way fewer flesh-eating bugs.

Tomorrow, y'all! See you then.

2 comments:

  1. The tall grass makes for great pics though! I love the second to last pic with the lone (stalk of is that grass?) anyway standing up in the picture and catching the light. It's very artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elle! I've wanted to take pictures in tall grass all week and most places I was eying all cut their grass this week :( But one of our pastures hasn't been cropped yet so I got lucky.

    ReplyDelete