Friday, July 15, 2011

Shoot postponed due to rain



Umbrella: Totes
Necklace: antiques shop
Top: Target
Belt: Target
Jeans: Walmart
Wedges: Target



Superquick post because I'm getting ready to make the drive up to Charlotte for curling tonight!



Today's outfit metamorphosized. First I wanted to wear my gladiator wedges. It was raining so I scrapped that. Then I wanted to wear my gray patterned top but it needs a wash, so I scrapped that too. Then I wanted to wear my hair down but it looked dumb so I did a bunhawk instead. (Can't wait to hear what my teammates have to say about this creative style decision.)



Then I drove to what I thought would be a perfect location--only to realize that I had never looked at the other side of the street, which is occupied by a very busy little convenience store. With people standing outside chatting. So forget that. Fortunately it was raining (also not planned) so my local tennis courts were abandoned. And that, ladies and ladies, is how this outfit and location happened. All plans go to waste but it was worth it in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment