Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sedecim



Necklace: gift from parents
Top: JCPenney
Pants: Target
Socks: Walmart
Flats: Target



This outfit is kind of a gimme. I'm having a hard time with this top--I love the detail and I don't want to cover it up but the only options to me are a plain skirt or pants--and while I like these pants, every time I wear them I think I look like I'm wearing sweatpants. I don't know.



On the bright side, I'm a big fan of this necklace my parents gave me. It's a baby turtle hatching from an egg! Cute? Cuuuuuute.

Also, I swear I'm not actually this pale! I don't know what happened but I do have a tinge of tannish in my skin.

See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. This whole outfit is great, but I really like that top. The color and embroidery are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that necklace is just super cute and sweet. and yup, agree with Penny, i love that top for the embroidery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks Brooke! I do love the colour of the shirt, and it's very comfortable! It's just hard to remix because I worry about other pieces being too busy and clashing with the embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. & Laura thank you x2! I'm a big turtle AND embroidery fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liking the top too (a bit obvious). Every time I see your post I realize how bad I am at remixing. Hope to see the top somewhere again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Mode Plus! I really do want to work the top in again somewhere in the challenge. It'll happen, i just have to figure out how to do it!

    ReplyDelete