Monday, August 1, 2011

Actually it was in the hall with the rope



Necklace: heirloom
Top: Old Navy
Skirt: JCPenney
Boots: Target



This is really a fall outfit, isn't it? It's the boots. Because after a certain point, heat is just heat and the difference to my feet between 95 and 97 is really nothing.



Today I played Clue for the first time in what must be at least 13 years. Yikes. It's been updated a bit--I played as Colonel Mustard, who is actually now a former pro football player and commentator who "relies on his waning good looks". Good thing, since I'm also relying on my waning good looks to get into grad school. I hope when they run the background check they won't uncover that time I killed the millionaire in the theater with the barbell. Because that'll be awkward to have to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment