Thursday, September 22, 2011

Go forth and Kindle



Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: handmade
Tights: Target
Boots: Target



Today's work heavily outweighed yesterday's work--one of my favourite patrons came in for a downloadables troubleshooting session, which I was able to fix, & she was extremely thankful for it. And today Kindle went live in over 11,000 public libraries, including mine! I spent most of the morning acquainting myself with the setup, which is crazy easy, especially compared to our existing setup. I dig it.



And most important, TIGHTS WEATHER. Okay, not really--it was 75 when I took these pictures--but I am not waiting for the weather to match my outfits anymore. Who cares if I'm sweating and my hair has picked 500 ways to frizz? Because I look awesome and this location is awesome. AWESOME. I'll be back, abandoned mill surrounded by kudzu in the middle of the nature preserve. I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment