Saturday, September 10, 2011

Frustration nation



Cardigan: Target
Top: Anthropologie
Shorts: Target
Tights: We Love Colors
Booties: Enzo Angiolini



Here's the deal. I had yesterday off. Last night was my first entry into competitive curling, so I thought I'd get up early and do my pictures, then go back to bed and not have to deal with it in the middle of the day when it's hot out and I have to think.



Well, that sort of happened. The dew in our front field was more water than soft dew, and my Toms were soaked by the time I got from the yard to the field. I set up the tripod, then switched my shoes, then tried some pictures...



And they looked bad. So I left the field, downtrodden with wet feet, shlepped back inside, took my outfit off and crawled into bed. I looked at the pictures again on my camera, just to be sure...and then they looked better. So I pulled everything back on, went outside, and took more pictures. By the time I was done everything about my outfit made me feel hot and uncomfortable, and I just wanted to peel everything off and sleep. So I did. And then I woke up and noticed that I'm making the same dumb pose in all my pictures, but I don't care. It's over, it's done, and curling yesterday was awesome so all's well that ends well!

No comments:

Post a Comment