Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Career shift



Cardigan: parts unknown
Dress: Target
Bracelet: Target
Tights: Target
Wedges: Shoe Carnival



I have some spots that I really love to go for photo shoots (calling them that is weird). I mean, I don't take pictures in a location if I don't like it, but there are some places that were made for things like this. Secluded but safe, eye-catching but not overwhelming, well-lit but not over-lit. This wall has always been that place.



I've had to avoid this wall lately, because much as I love it--and love the guys and gals who decorate it so well--someone has been defacing some really awesome art with some really stupid curse words. Not even in a stylish way, just "fuck you" and "stupid shit" all over the place in black spray paint. Lame. So I've been driving by and sighing wistfully on my way to my fallback location, waiting for the day when the artists would return. And that day has finally come. And I am perfectly coordinated. This is a sign! Perhaps I should quit my job and live as a backpacking graffiti artist, travelling across the world and spray painting thing.

Well, maybe I should stick with the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment