Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dressed for life



Necklace: Etsy
Dress: ASOS (gift)
Tights: Target
Flats: Banana Republic



This dress is the most ballin Christmas present ever. Look at this FAIRISLE. I have been spending weeks months years looking for the perfect fairisle apparel, and here it is, in the flesh, draped on my body. This is also the first thing I've ever owned from ASOS and I have to say I'm pretty pleased. The dress is really well made and so comfy (but you can tell from the photos). I'm really impressed with their Curve line--clothes for non-tiny women that aren't shaped like a bag? Ok, I'm in. The dress is a little big for me in the waist, but from what I've learned the hard way, my body isn't the average plus size (or straight size) body. But anyway...awesome. I want to be buried in this dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment