Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A smattering of random topics



Coat: JCPenney (gift)
Scarf: Eddie Bauer
Sweater: JCPenney (gift)
Pants: JCPenney (gift)
Socks: gift
Wedges: Shoe Carnival
Dog: Ellie



I am ever so carefully inching my way toward grad school. For someone who has never, ever handled an undertaking like matriculating at a major university, I have to say I'm doing pretty well. I have finally attained the American dream of being in major student loan debt and freaking out about the idea of my grandkids paying off my loans for me because I'll be a ball of dust by the time I make enough money to pay everything back.



Unrelated, I am now the proud owner of a fantasy football championship final team! Last week my team pulled out a monster week which blew me past the competition, and now I'm playing the other division winner in my league. (He's also a guy I curl with!) We're both excited, and we're both winning some money for this. And that is awesome. I'm just hoping that Aaron Rodgers doesn't play this weekend so my opponent has to put in his kind of crummy quarterback.



By the way...check out this dreadlock that randomly sprouted in my hair. It took a little while to undo, but really? Where did that even come from? How did that happen? I just washed my hair! I didn't try anything different, but bam. There it is. My hair channeled its inner Marley.

No comments:

Post a Comment