Sunday, November 13, 2011

Meanwhile

Since I'm still in mildly severe pain (ugh), here are some Instagram photos!



Here's what I've been sitting on for the last couple of days. Coworker T. has a donut pillow and I'm trying to resist asking for it but I might end up caving.



I carry emergency Percoset with me because I've injured so many body parts and restrained so many old injuries that I have a contingency plan in place. Thank goodness, because Friday night was bad enough even with the medicine.



My horse, begging for treats a couple weeks ago. Love that face.



I decided to curl my hair last week, just for kicks. Then I slept on it, which was dumb, but it looked good at the time!



This is the skirt I've been working on. I'm nearly finished, but I can't bring myself to go through the effort of installing the zipper.



Yesterday's sunset. Before I noticed the loose pig hanging out near our storage barn. Yeah, that was interesting.



The cupcake that constituted half my dinner on Thursday (in addition to a small pile of lettuce...amazing). At least it was delicious!

Thus far, November has been a really stressful month for me, in terms of my private life, my relationships, my career, and what may eventually be my education. Nearly every facet of my life has suffered in some way--mostly just shitty circumstances piling on top of each other--and I'm not a happy person right now. I don't plan to take any time off from blogging, but if a day or two goes by without my posting, it's probably me trying to get my life back in sync. Hopefully this passes quickly, and if not, there are only 17 days left until November is out of my life for another eleven months. In my opinion it can't come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment