Monday, June 17, 2013

Sunshower









Necklace: Target | Dress: Target | Belt: off a skirt from Kohl's | Flats: Payless

It was raining in these pictures. And it was sunny. What the hell, nature, get it together.

Google Friend Connect is going away (womp womp) and Bloglovin sent out a tickler to everyone (with the promise of possible link sharing on their blog), and now Bloglovin posts are all over my blogroll. Honestly, I don't give a shit which blog following device you use, but do be aware that if you use GFC (or used Google Reader), it is being retired. My bff A. sent me a DRUMROLL PLEASE Gchat message that she had picked Feedly, which I had never heard of. And I will continue using the Blogger dashboard. I used to just bookmark the blogs I read. Honeybadger really don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment