Thursday, June 13, 2013

On two legs









Necklace: Target | Top: J.Crew Factory | Skirt: JCPenney | Wedges: Target | Lips: NARS Heat Wave

When I was in high school, my bff A. worked at a golf course/resort. We had a standing dinner on Saturday nights after she got off work. One night, I arrived to pick her up after her shift, which ended around 10 (I think?), to go get food. There had been a party at the golf course, and for some reason, there were plastic pink flamingoes stuck all over a side lawn. A., ever the daredevil, and me, ever the getaway driver, hatched a plan to steal one of those flamingoes. It involved A. sneaking out of my car, snatching a flamingo off the lawn, diving into my car, and making a quick getaway. (Quite a plan.) Today, Frank perches next to the pool, enjoying his retirement in South Carolina.

This is Frank 2.0. Welcome to the family, Frank2. I think this is the beginning of a very unhealthy wonderful relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment