Monday, April 9, 2012

Style Imitating Art: Penguin by Design: A Cover Story, 1935-2005

It's time for Style Imitating Art! As a reminder, here's this week's inspiration:


Penguin by Design: A Cover Story, 1935-2005 by Phil Baines
Designed by David Pearson

And here are this week's participants!



Rebekah of From the Mixed-up Files...



Vivienne of Thrifted Shift (and a gorgeous Bernie!)



My co-creator, Salazar of 14 Shades of Grey



And me, of course! (I'll have a full outfit post up later tonight.)

Are you guys as blown away as I am by this? I seriously love this challenge and I hope we keep it going for a really long time, because it's amazing to see how everyone takes different chunks of a piece of art and focuses on that for their outfits. I really love it. Thank you all for participating! I can't wait to see what the next pick is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment