Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Risky business











Caridgan: Target | Top: J.Crew | Belt: part of a skirt from Kohl's | Skirt: Target | Flats: Payless | Lips: Maybelline ColorSensational Make Me Pink

Image 4554

I am not a known risk taker. I don't like roller coasters, or jumping out/off of things, climbing on things, trespassing, or really any overall life challenges that could alter my currently safe and normal existence. Perhaps this is why I'm single. But since starting this blog, I've climbed on things (with my camera), I've jumped out/off of things (with my camera), and trespassed (with my camera). Think Katniss, but with a tripod instead of a bow and arrow. And today, I've even entered the world of pastels. Don't expect it to last--I don't think I own anything else that is pastel--but at least I've taken the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment