Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Remote control




First picture with the remote...oh hey there!







Necklace: Target | Sweater: J.Crew | Skirt: Target | Boots: Target | Umbrella: Totes | Nails: butter London Trout Pout | Lips: NARS Heat Wave over Chapstick

Two majorly different things about the photos in this post. In addition to purchasing a 50mm lens, I invested in a wireless remote and receiver, and oh. em. gee. was it ever worth it. I've been at this for over a year, and my blog is still small (I don't mind that!), and I never thought I'd be plunking down money for a remote so I could take pictures of myself. The only remote I need is the remote control for the tv, am I right? Turns out I'm wrong. This remote is the shizz.


What I wore on Tuesday...which wasn't very impressive so no outfit shots

No comments:

Post a Comment