Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Barney rubble



Top: Urban Outfitters
Cami: Eddie Bauer
Skirt: handmade
Bangles: Walmart & Forever 21
Wedges: Payless
Fingers: Zoya Shawn



This morning I woke up and updated Twitter, because one of my goals surrounding this blog for 2012 (see sidebar) is to be more engaged with Twitter. So I said, and I quote:

I have wanted to paint my nails for about a week but haven't been able to pick a colour. That's dumb. Let's do this.

Another one of my goals is to be more proactive and not procrastinate quite so much, especially now that I'm deeply entrenched in the warfare of grad school (why did no one tell me how much WORK this is?!), I not only painted my nails but I also curled my hair! I recently started reading Skippy Says and Feathered and Freckled, and these two lovelies have such pretty, red, curly hair. I wanted to go to there, so I did. And it only took an hour of my life that I'll never get back! Looks cute though, I guess. I'll probably stick to Slightly Rumpled for most future engagements (eg. life).



If you are wondering why the perspective of these pictures looks a little off, it's because for the most part my camera gently teetered atop a piece of mill rubble while I took these shots. My brain broke this afternoon and I grabbed my camera but had taken the tripod foot off to replace the batteries and I forgot to put it back on, so it sat on my ottoman, five miles away from my car and I in the mill park. Oops. So rubble it was! The pictures turned out fine but my camera probably has asbestos poisoning now. As long as it get the mesothelioma those personal injury lawyers are always talking about, we're okay. But my camera has a mean streak so if it needs to sew we're taking that rubble DOWN. I mean, even further down. Because it's already pretty far down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment