Thursday, December 30, 2010

What were they thinking



Cardigan: Target
Silk top: Gap
Belt: Target
Wool pants: Gap
Socks: Walmart
Wedges: Shoe Carnival

I'm not totally sure what was going through my head with this outfit. I guess I was thinking "brown! and yellow! great combo!" & then somewhere along the line I thought red would be wise too? I don't know. Sometimes you have an off day.



This is the first silk top I've ever owned. It is as much a pain in the tail as everyone has ever said to maintain. I generally try to take good care of my clothing (though I do avoid wearing white if I'm not at work), but silk has really tested the limits of my patience. I love the detail of this top but I've somehow managed to stain the top several times and one stubborn mark will not disappear. I will admit that the Tide To Go stick totally works on silk though!



My wool pants, on the other hand, are one of my favourite investments. They're comfortable, flattering, and have a nice houndstooth pattern. They are also warm!

Are there any fabrics you try to avoid?

No comments:

Post a Comment