Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Channeling Dorothy



Top: Old Navy
Belt: Target
Skirt: American Apparel
Tights: Target
Heels: Nine West

I received this top for Christmas (and the tights!) and I love it. It's really comfortable, and I think it's very flattering. I especially love the pockets and the collar.



I struggled to figure out how to incorporate these decidedly summery shoes into my winter wardrobe. I love these shoes and they're extremely comfortable but because of the very open toe I didn't really want to wear them without anything. I usually want to wear crazy coloured tights but in this case, black is perfect with the colour of the shoes.



I painted my toes white and you could kind of see them through the tights. It was cool!

Lastly, I dyed my hair recently. It is, I think, a lot darker. Eep.

No comments:

Post a Comment