Friday, January 28, 2011

Nerdy



Vest: Boden
Tee: Target
Pants: American Eagle
Boots: Target

Yesterday my boss told me my favourite author was coming to speak at work (true story! I can't wait) today (but that was a lie) and the first thing out of my mouth was "I CAN'T MEET JONATHAN TROPPER IN A SWEATER VEST! DO YOU KNOW HOW NERDY I LOOK?!"

And it was true.



Fortunately I could have peeled off the sweater vest and looked like a boring but normal gal, but who wants to look normal when meeting their favourite author? So I have to admit the sweater vest would have stayed.

The next few outfits (posted late because AT&T is a horrible ISP) are combinations of various 30 for 30 castoff items. I've selected my items and will post a full list this weekend if my internet behaves. But for now, sweater vest, I bid you adieu. I'll never forget you!

4 comments:

  1. i love that top! the colors and pattern are so fun. work it girl! ;)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  2. But nerdy is the new cool! I love the patterns on that vest!

    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Just found your blog via Tall Girl Blogging via Fab Finds Under Fifty's most recent Inspiration Calendar. 'Love your style, your shoe collection, and all your fabulous dresses and skirts. Now following.

    Also, nerdy = awesome. Trust me on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meredith & Laura--this vest is crazy awesome and for $1 I can't ask for much else! Thank you both :)

    A-Dubs--THANK YOU! I'm so excited to be included in the calendar and boy, I can't wait to swap my winter wardrobe out for lighter clothing and shoes!

    & yes nerdy is definitely cool B-)

    ReplyDelete