Sunday, January 9, 2011

Balanced



Necklace: gift from mom, via Etsy
Cardigan: Gap
Tank: Walmart
Pants: JCPenney
Socks: Walmart
Flats: Shoe Carnival
Nail polish: China Glaze, For Audrey

I believe this may be the first outfit compiled entirely of items not from Target.

I work in a library, and my current big project (among a large menagerie of other duties) I cleaning all the CD shelving, shifting all the shelving, and then moving all the CDs to give them more room. Wearing black and white is such a bad idea when you're moving metal covered by a thick coat of dust, but fortunately dust does wipe off easily. I was armed with wipes and Swiffers so I remain unscathed (for now). It's hard to balance shelves and more than once I almost fell over, but I somehow stayed upright.



My shoes are comfortable and purple. I have no complaints.



As I mentioned a few posts ago, I wear nail polish nearly daily. This is a case of my nail polish being a significant part of my outfit--it adds an additional colour to the outfit and draws out the pattern in my tank (I think so anyway!). I bought this colour with some of my Christmas money and I have to say it is beyond worth the cost; I received at least half a dozen compliments at work from coworkers and patrons alike say how much thy loved this colour.

I put this necklace at the top of my Christmas list this year and was so thrilled to receive it from my mom! I love pinecones and spray paint them silver and gold for use as Christmas decorations throughout the house. This necklace is perfect!



We're under a winter storm watching until Tuesday. 4-7 inches expected here in upper South Carolina. Yikes! My shelves may have to wait.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Tina! I wouldn't mind if it were a smidge longer but even as is it's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete