Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Style Imitating Art: The Girl in the Wood



It's Style Imitating Art time!! As a reminder, this week's inspiration is The Girl in the Wood by Su Blackwell. Let's get started!

First up is Mike, who asked that I post all three of his photos--and I'm happy to oblige! The first is for the outfit, the second is for the cover (which matches the artwork), and the third is for the text. Pretty cool idea!





Next is Kezzie of KezzieAG, who couldn't get an outfit photo in before SIA but really wanted to participate, so she created a workaround. And I love it! Very clever way to still be part of this week's roundup :)



Jen of Librarian for Life and Style is a master of the good skirt photo. Any time I try to take a nice flowy-poofy-pretty skirt photo, I look a hot mess. So I raise my glass to Jen and her cute clutch!



My SIA cocreator Salazar of 14 Shades of Grey looks awesome despite the rain. She has a super cute bookpile necklace, which really adds to how well she matched the challenge!





And here's me! Salazar mentioned last week that my outfit (which included this skirt) worked perfectly for SIA, so I decided to carry over the skirt for this week's challenge.



Thank you all for participating! A small but excellent group!

No comments:

Post a Comment