Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Antipolitica









Top: J.Crew | Skirt: Target | Fledges: Target

I am wearing fledges. Flat wedges. Just to be clear.

I've been asked a number of times for my opinion on the presidential race. Already. And my answer is that I don't really care what happens right now--it's over a year away, for heaven's sake! It's like trying to plan dinner for two weeks from now. I have other shit to worry about, like paying my student loan bill and cross stitch. Although to be honest, I'm probably going to have cross stitch on my mind come next November too. Maybe I'll pencil in some time to make a coherent thought about a candidate then, but for now, I don't have time for all that.*

*Although I do strongly feel that Donald Trump is a total dick from the fuzzy strong combforward at the top of his head to his flat feet. Both for personal and political reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment