Thursday, February 28, 2013

Keeping it real









Sweatshirt: West Point, clearly | Sweater: Anthropologie | Skirt: Talbots | Tights: Target | Flats: Banana Republic | Boots: Ariat

I had to feed the horses before I had a chance to take photos, so the second picture in this post is the beautiful image that my horses saw when I came out to feed them. I thought you all would be jealous of missing out on that outfit, so I'm just making sure I don't start some uprising over my style.

I've worn this skirt a ton since purchasing it on a deep discount from Talbots, but it's never appeared here. Amended! I've actually usually worn it with yellow or white, so this is a bit of a switch for me. I really like it, though. You never steer me wrong, Talbots. Well, except for all the times that you do, but that's okay. It's still worth the winners you churn out. (Um, like this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment