Monday, February 25, 2013

Arms McGuestPost









Cardigan: Target | Top: J.Crew Factory | Belt: some ribbon, y'all | Skirt: handmade | Tights: Target | Heels: Urban Outfitters

One of my new favourite bloggesses, Nicole of Writes Like a Girl, sweetly asked me to take part in a gust post series she is doing on loving your body parts. I generally don't talk about my body on here (I mean, you guys can see it, right? I wouldn't be saying much more than you already knew!), but I really loved the concept behind Nicole's series--to pick a part you love (or hate) and write a love letter to it. I have always had a love/hate relationship with my arms, so I chose to write about them. My post is here, and I highly recommend taking a trip around the rest of Nicole's blog, especially her I Believe tab. She is stylish and kind of fantastic in general!

No comments:

Post a Comment