Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Plain Jess/Jane







Necklace: gift | Shirt: Target | Skirt: thrifted | Wedges: Payless

If you follow me on Twitter, or are friends with me in real life, you've heard by now that I received an email today which was erroneously addressed to Jane rather than Jess. No one's ever mistaken me for a Jane before, but I'm not going to lie, I kind of dig it. I don't have to change my signature (I do first initial, middle initial, last name), no one will mishear my name as Jeff, and my name will no longer rhyme with Mess. However, I'm poor and unwilling to go through the effort and cost necessary to facilitate changing my name, and Jane doesn't rhyme with Tess. So Jess I shall stay.

FOR NOW. If I end up changing my name for marriage you better believe I'm going all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment