Monday, April 6, 2015

Golden








My hair is getting long, y'all!



Necklace: antiques shop | Top: Target | Skirt: Talbots | Flats: DSW

I was all sad this week because no one commented on my blog posts.

And then I checked my actual blog this morning and NONE OF THEM HAD POSTED.

I don't know what happened there, but my scheduled-for-Monday SIA PSA post and my scheduled-for-Thursday-actually-wearing-something post went nowhere. It isn't even listed in my scheduled posts anymore. So I'm just going to shelve the outfit and post it sometime this week or next.

But I did, at least, come up with an outfit for Style Imitating Art this week, and I really like it! If my post had posted, you would know that I loved Salazar's pick, Golden by Crystal Liu. It's so pretty. Check out her blog tomorrow for outfits from everyone who participated in SIA. It's always awesome to see how differently everyone interprets each piece of artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment