Monday, April 20, 2015

Bells are ringing











Cardigan: J.Crew Factory | Dress: Old Navy | Boots: Belk | Lips: NARS Jungle Red

It rained like it was time to get the arc yesterday, and I had to pull out my boots to help my boyfriend look at houses. (He is buying, not we.) I realized partway through the day that I wasn't ready to give up boots yet, so despite a mostly nice day today, I clomped around work in these suckers. DON'T EVEN CARE. And it's a good thing I wasn't ready to give them up because they're really the only thing that first SIA this week. I was struggling to find the right thing to wear, and I ended up picking out an outfit that was motivated by the idea that this is what I would wear if I were in the painting. I'd be wandering around in the back.

For more outfits inspired by this week's Style Imitating Art pick, check out Jen's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment