Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Style Imitating Art: Untitled

Ah, what a time for my camera remote to crap out. It made it two years, which I guess is a good amount of time for it to survive. I'm ordering a new one but maybe between now an then I can cajole my current remote back to life? Oy.



I did manage two whole photos right before my remote keeled, and they were for SIA! Phew. As a reminder, this week's inspiration was Untitled by Larry Poons. Ladies, let's see it!

First is Isabella, who lives in Helsinki. Here is her blog. You can't see it very well, but her makeup is so pretty too.



Next is Jen of Librarian for Life and Style, who always looks so charming. And she got the dots in there!



I think this might be the first time I've hosted Erin of Loop Looks for one of my SIAs, and I'm so happy to have her! Especially when she's wearing that blazer. Daaaaamn, girl.



Kezzie of KezzieAG has the perfect mix of pink and polka dots. Excellent! I lightened her picture a little to really show off the skirt's print. (I hope you don't mind, Kezzie!)



And here's my co-curator, Salazar of 14 Shades of Grey, who totally lied to me about not owning any pink. BUSTED.



And me! I tried to highlight the colours of the dots, rather than the pink. Even though I do LOVE that pink.



Thank you ladies for participating! I know this wasn't the easiest pick but you all look great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment