Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Return of the whatever







Necklace: JCPenney | Top: Anthropologie | Belt: Target | Skirt: Kohl's | Flats: Payless

You may be wondering where I have been. Let me tell you where I have been. I have been right here, on my laptop, pecking away at the keys, doing various things (writing a paper, mainly), being utterly miserable and trapped in my mom's recliner while my tailbone slowly heals its way back from "bruised and inflamed" to "normal". I am an idiot and spent three hours on a bar stool Tuesday night at the Streetlight concert (post forthcoming!), slowly squashing my coccyx in the process. So when I woke up writhing on Friday morning, barely able to stand, much less walk, I had no idiot to blame but myself.

One donut pillow, many friends, two shots in the butt and a couple of birthday cake milkshakes from Zaxby's later, and I am mostly back to normal. I missed a lot this weekend--the Black Keys concert (SUPERSAD ABOUT THIS), a wedding, and possibly a date--but I'd rather it happen now than in two weeks, when I'm in New Hampshire. Yikes. Either way, what matters: I'm back in the proverbial saddle again.

No comments:

Post a Comment