Saturday, March 23, 2013

Expect good things







C. demonstrates the hard sell







Cardiganland is not the bastion of culture, but there are a few shining spots, including today's short film festival! My coworker C. and I went together, and it was truly fantastic. We saw some great work. I pretty much panicked today looking at my closet and ended up recycling this outfit, but with the new wedges I ordered from Target's website. I was overdressed compared to most of the people there, but I still received a bunch of compliments! Yay. C. received a crash course in fashion blogging, mostly because we had a 2 hour dinner break and had 45 minutes to burn before the start of the second half of the festival, and I appreciate her humouring me. I also appreciate her dedicated effort to taking my picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment