Friday, February 24, 2012

When all crumbles around you







Headband: Target | Cardigan: Target | Top: J.Crew | Jeans: Walmart | Flats: Target | Lips: Maybelline ColorSensational Make Me Pink

Today was a rough day for me. My car broke down halfway between my house and work, and my mom picked me up and dropped me off at work. For my lunch break I had planned to walk to one of my favourite spots for a sandwich, but when I got there I was greeted by a note in the door saying that the deli was closed early. So I made it back to work thinking I would raid the vending machine, but that was out of order. So I snarfed some stale animal crackers I found in my boss's file drawer and half a bottle of Sprite. Then work was insane all night and I didn't get any of my reading done for Monday night's book discussion! What is happening in the world and why did today decide to be crazy?

So I'm happy that--without my tripod, which was in my car--I was able to get outfit photos at all. Even if they highlight my gray hair. Priorities: blogging, car, eating. This is definitely the correct order.

No comments:

Post a Comment