Monday, February 6, 2012

Paralegal



Necklace: JCPenney
Sweater: JCPenney
Skirt: Target
Tights: Target
Wedges: Target
Lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Berry Haute



For some reason I vey much feel like a paralegal in this outfit. From the chin up is Old Hollywood, and from the chin down is 1992 file clerk. That being said, I look pretty awesome so I don't mind. The last time I curled my hair I brushed it out before washing it, and when I looked in the mirror I said to myself "oh! That's how it's done!" & I vowed to do it again. That ended up being today. Bam.



I don't have a lot to say at the very second but I am working on a Very Exciting Post Announcing Very Exciting Things! So stick around because in about an hour (unless I get distracted by food which may very well happen) I'll be dropping BOMBS. Not really, but it's going to be awesome. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment