Saturday, March 14, 2015

Lines leading the eye









Top: JCPenney | Skirt: Target | Heels: Urban Outfitters

So the Oscars were a few weeks ago, and I'm still catching up on my viewing. I loved Whiplash--one of my favourite films of all time, no doubt, not even just of the year. And The Grand Budapest Hotel was utterly charming. I kind of hated Gone Girl, having read the book and not really enjoying it, and I found the film insufferably long. But the most passion I have of all is for The Lego Movie, which was robbed of both the nomination and statue it so greatly deserved. I wish I had written a letter. I still kind of want to write a letter. I guess for now I'll just have to settle for watching Birdman. Have y'all seen any of the Oscar movies for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment