Monday, September 9, 2013

Style Imitating Art: Day and Night Electricity



It's SIA day! Yay! Today's inspiration is Day and Night Electricity by George Rodrigue. Below are the submissions!

First is Vivienne of Thrifted Shift, and I love her top.



Next is Rebekah of From the Mixed-Up Files..., who photoshopped her dog into this painting, which about made me pee my pants.



Here's Jen of Librarian for Life and Style, who used dashes of primary. And an awesome headscarf.



My co-creator, Salazar of 14 Shades of Grey, looks charming as always. She (like everyone else, it seems!) laments the lack of dog in her outfit photo.



But never fear, Ellie is here. Sort of. She helped me take my outfit photos:



God, what a loaf. Anyway, thanks for participating, ladies! Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment