Monday, May 20, 2013

Style Imitating Art: Flotsam



As a reminder, above is this week's inspiration, an illustration from Flotsam, by David Wiesner. And here's the deal. I think I'm getting sick (again). So this time around, just links and pictures. I hope you'll forgive me, but I feel like I might vomit at any moment and it feels terrible.

Kirstina of Eccentric Owl submitted two outfits!





Jane of Flight Platform Living also submitted two outfits, and here they are!





Next is Kezzie of KezzieAG:



Here is Juuli from Fragmented Worlds:



Rebekah of From the Mixed-Up Files... is next:



Then we have Jen of Librarian for Life and Style:



Pao of Project Minima is below:



First timer Gracey of Fashion for Giants is here!



My dear co-creator Salazar of 14 Shades of Grey:



And me. Once again, Salazar and I seemed to have the same idea!



Thank you all for joining! Everyone seemed to really like this week's inspiration. Well done, y'all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment