Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I'm still here






This face adequately describes how I feel right now about abandoning my blog for a bit.

Top: Anthropologie | Belt: off a skirt from Kohl's | Dress as skirt: Loft
Outlet | Wedges: Target
Fourteen of thirty

I promise. I've actually been sticking to 30x30 for the most part, too, but I've been too crazy busy with school to photograph outfits :( I'm really on like 18 or 19 of 30, but I've only taken photos of 14. I'm sticking it out though! I have a big paper due on Thursday (currently written: two of at least six pages, ick) and once that's donewith I'll be able to devote more time to taking outfit photos again. I really miss it, too! I have so much to share--school, my new tattoo (did you notice?) more of 30x30, pictures, life, whatever. But paper first, then life! I hope my professor is reading this and gives me an A for effort alone

No comments:

Post a Comment