Wednesday, October 26, 2011

In the garden



Blazer: JCPenney
Top: Anthro
Skirt: JCPenney
Wedges: Payless
Fingers: butter London Bluey



Little Facts time!



Where I was recently spotted I recently did a work video for youtube (definitely not linking to that) that involved me pretending I was on safari. It was really weird and I had a hard time filming without laughing but we made it through! I was also on Distinct.Style.Innovation. Sweet!

So fascinating to me I recently read this article in The Atlantic about women and marriage today. I'm kind of curious about marriage (in a different way--as in I don't see marriage as an end all/be all but the institution fascinates me) and this article is amazing for that.

Random mail item of the week I received a Tiffany & Co. catalogue yesterday. It was in an envelope and I was really disappointed when something sparkly and shiny didn't fall out. Even if I don't view marriage as the most important thing ever I'm kind of sad about not getting some bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment