Thursday, October 27, 2011

Better than radio on mute



Cardigan: Boden
Belt: Target
Skirt: JCPenney
Flats: Target



Have you ever set your commercials on mute? My parents and I do it a lot; we'll read while the commercials run since we don't have that fancy Tivo thing. I get a lot of reading done with the commercials on mute.



But sometimes I don't feel like reading so I watch the commercials on mute instead. And some of them are absolutely hilarious. I do this with regular commercials too--I'll try to guess what the product is before it's revealed in the commercial. There have been a number of commercials I can't figure out; one was with a deck of cards and another was with an exploding glass ball. It's a better way to pass the time between episodes of a Burn Notice marathon than actually watching commercials, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment