Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Style Imitating Art: The Star



Hey y'all! It's Style Imitating Art time again! As a reminder, this week's inspiration was The Star by the inimitable Edgar Degas. Let's get started!

First is Stephanie, who looks absolutely charming. The scarf is an awesome touch!



Next is Kezzie of KezzieAG, and please oh please look at her post because there's an adorable collage at the end of her frolicking in the yard! IT's too cute.



Sacramento at MIS PAPELICOS is a first timer here at SIA, and she looks great! I love her pink skirt. It matches the artwork so well!



Isabella over at Adventures in HEL has a FLOWER CROWN, y'all. That's all you need to know.



Jen of Librarian for Life and Style sent in a twofer this week: Jen AND her husband Sam! It doesn't get much better than that.





My SIA co-creator, Salazar at 14 Shades of Grey, has a skirt with tiny dancers on it. (Cue Elton John.)



And lastly, here's my outfit. Unfortunately lacking a flower in my hair, but next time I'll remember!



Everyone did an amazing job this week. I love all the outfits and I especially enjoyed seeing some of your attempts to photograph your dance moves! Classy stuff, everyone. Great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment